7/28/12

The Wild, Wild West

"Life is happening." - Liz Lemon, 30 Rock 


I have big changes to report as a means of explanation for my blogging hiatus.

1. New York City has been a great 8.5+ year run but I have decided to say my farewells and seek out a new adventure. It's not you, it's me.

2. I start on Monday with Deloitte Digital | Übermind, and count not be more excited. As a Senior Interface Designer, I will be focusing on the visual design of mobile applications and mobile web. Übermind, originating out of Seattle with an amazing portfolio, is an exciting opportunity for me as it opens doors to embrace what I consider the wild west of interactive design (mobile), a young genre that is evolving and expanding daily, with rapidly changing design standards and best practices.

3. With my new job comes a new zip code. I will be working in the Denver, Colorado office (80202) and could not be more excited about my new city, all the unknown to discover, a new art and design scene, long runs in the mountains, and mobile.

So, blog-o-sphere, that's my update. I look forward to the rest of 2012. It's looking great from a mile high.

More on Deloitte Digital | Übermind >


No comments:

Post a Comment